推荐文章
- 中国送礼学问 | The Art of Gift Giving in China
- 北方饺子馆的醋碟,让我学会观察别人怎么吃 | A Vinegar Dish in a Northern Dumpling Shop Taught Me to Watch How Locals Eat
- 把重庆说成超大城市很容易,难的是教人第一晚从哪层开始不慌 | Calling Chongqing Massive Is Easy; Showing a Visitor Where to Begin on the First Night Without Panic Is Harder
- 我花了三个月搞明白中国龙到底是什么东西 | It Took Me Three Months to Figure Out What the Chinese Dragon Actually Is
- 重庆不需要滤镜:一座让赛博朋克自惭形秽的城市 | Chongqing Needs No Filter: A City That Makes Cyberpunk Feel Inadequate
- 四个人一桌火锅,谁来先付?我在成都学会了中国式AA的真正节奏 | Four People, One Hot Pot Bill: In Chengdu I Learned the Real Rhythm of Splitting Cost
- 第一次进广州,最先扑到脸上的往往不是景点感,而是早餐摊那股热气 | When You First Enter Guangzhou, What Hits Your Face Is Often Not Landmark Energy but the Heat from Breakfast Stalls
- 苏州夜里最会骗人的,不是方向,而是那种“看着很轻松”的安静 | What Misleads Most at Night in Suzhou Is Not Direction but the Quiet Ease It Seems to Promise
- 在中国住酒店前先懂这五件事:押金、电梯、外卖和静音时间 | Five Things to Know Before Staying in Hotels in China
- 中国人为什么这么在意"面子"? | Why Do Chinese People Care So Much About "Face"?

