
- 我在中国县城汽车站学会先看人群走向,再找检票口 | I Learned at a Chinese County Bus Station to Watch Where People Flow Before Looking for the Gate
- 我第一次一个人在中国县城汽车站坐早班车,是在一个带着薄雾的清晨。天还没有完全亮,候车厅门口的地砖有一点潮,卖豆浆和茶叶蛋的小摊已经冒起白汽,塑料椅上坐着拎编织袋的老人、背双肩包的年轻人,还有几个把外套披在肩上的人低头看手机。我那天原本觉得,小地方的汽车站应该比大城市轻松,流程也更随意,顶多就是看清车次、到点上车。可真正走进去以后,我很快发现,越是这种看起来不
推荐文章
- 在青岛,海不会一上来就把你征服,它先让你顺着坡和街区慢慢靠近 | In Qingdao, the Sea Does Not Conquer You at Once; It First Draws You Through Slopes and Streets
- 清晨六点半的重庆小面店,我靠一碗豌杂面听懂了这座城 | At 6:30 a.m. in a Chongqing Noodle Shop, a Bowl of Wanza Mian Explained the City
- 中国对游客安全吗?一个在华生活多年的人告诉你真相 | Is China Safe for Tourists? An Honest Answer from Someone Who Lives Here
- 在成都点微辣,我才知道辣度不是翻译能完全解决的 | Ordering Mild Spice in Chengdu Taught Me Translation Cannot Fully Explain Heat
- 云南大理到丽江:慢游洱海边的五天四夜 | Dali to Lijiang, Yunnan: A Slow 5-Day Journey Along Erhai Lake
- 我在西安回民街试了三种肉夹馍:哪一家更值得排队 | I Tried Three Roujiamo in Xi'an Muslim Quarter
- 中国高铁乘车全攻略(境外游客版) | Complete HSR Guide for Foreign Tourists
- 数字人民币来了,外国游客到底怎么用?| E-CNY Is Here — How Does It Actually Work for Foreign Visitors?
- 我在高铁站丢过方向,但没丢掉行程 | I Lost My Direction at a High-Speed Railway Station but Not My Trip
- 我带着一只行李箱在天津站外学会了先找节奏,再找景点 | Outside Tianjin Station I Learned to Find Rhythm Before Sights
