
- 陪父母去乌镇的那个雨天,我第一次不再把“安排周全”当成孝顺 | A Rainy Day in Wuzhen with My Parents Taught Me That Love Is Not the Same as Overplanning
- 那天到乌镇的时候,雨已经下了快一上午。车刚停稳,我先下去拿伞,再回头扶妈妈,接着又把爸爸的背包接过来,嘴里还不停说着快一点快一点,不然一会儿人更多、船票更难买、午饭也要排队。说实话,我那时觉得自己很负责,像一个把与父母游安排得尽可能周全的成年人。可爸爸站在车门边没立刻动,只低头理了理裤脚,说了一句,不急,地滑。那句很平常的话,被乌镇五月的雨一裹,反倒像敲在我头上,让我忽然意识到,也许我一路上最着急的,不是天气,也不是排队,而是我自己太想
推荐文章
- 中国人为什么这么在意"面子"? | Why Do Chinese People Care So Much About "Face"?
- 五一去哪儿?8个你可能没听过的宝藏目的地 | Where to Go for May Day? 8 Hidden Gems You Probably Haven't Heard Of
- 我在中国学会看便利店灯光、地铁出口和人流方向来判断安全 | I Learned to Read Convenience-Store Lights, Metro Exits, and Pedestrian Flow for Safety in China
- 中国旅游礼仪与文化禁忌 | Travel Etiquette & Cultural Taboos in China
- 中国西部丝绸之路探险 | Silk Road Adventures in Western China
- 清晨六点半的重庆小面店,我靠一碗豌杂面听懂了这座城 | At 6:30 a.m. in a Chongqing Noodle Shop, a Bowl of Wanza Mian Explained the City
- 我在中国老小区晾衣绳下学会的,是先看天气,也先看邻里的节奏 | Under the Laundry Lines of an Old Chinese Residential Compound, I Learned to Watch the Weather and the Neighborhood Rhythm First
- 中国跨城旅行怎么管钱:预算分桶法实战 | Budget Buckets for China Trips: A Practical Money System
- 学会说“麻烦了”之后,我在中国的人际距离一下子变顺了 | After I Learned to Say Máfan Le, My Social Distance in China Suddenly Became Smoother
- 我在贵州山里迷了七天路 | Seven Days Lost in the Mountains of Guizhou
