
- 北京三日线:第一次来中国,怎么走才不赶路 | Beijing in 3 Days: A First-Time Route Without Rush
- 给第一次来中国的旅行者一条不赶路的北京三日路线:把故宫、中轴线、胡同、长城和当代城区拆成有节奏的三天,兼顾体力、排队和交通现实。

- 中国街头小吃十选:从北到南,一路吃过去 | Ten Chinese Street Snacks: Eating Your Way from North to South
- 旅行最好的纪念品不是冰箱贴,是味道。 这份清单不是"最好吃的十种"——那种排名没有意义。这是十种值得专门去找、能代表一个地方饮食性格的街头食物。

- 成都出发的周末逃离:三条路线,三种节奏 | Weekend Escapes from Chengdu: Three Routes, Three Rhythms
- 成都是个让人容易"困住"的城市。 火锅太好吃,茶馆太舒服,街道太好逛——很多人计划在成都待三天,结果待了一周。但如果你想从城市里喘口气,成都周边有几个地方值得专门跑一趟。

- 火锅点单避坑指南:第一次吃别踩这些雷 | Hot Pot Ordering Survival Guide: Avoid These Mistakes on Your First Visit
- 第一次吃火锅,很多人犯同一个错误:点太多。 菜单上什么都想试,结果桌上堆满了还没下锅的食材,最后打包带走一半。火锅不是自助餐,是一个需要节奏感的饮食体验。

- 中国高铁怎么买票?外国人全流程指南 | How to Buy China's High-Speed Rail Tickets: A Complete Guide for Foreigners
- 我在中国坐高铁至少五十次了,从北京到上海、成都到重庆、广州到深圳——每一次都比飞机省心。但第一次买票的时候,我在12306网站上折腾了整整两个小时。 I've taken China's high-speed rail at least fifty times — Beijing to Shanghai, Chengdu to Chongqing, Guangzhou to Shenzhen — each time less hassle than flying. But the first time I tried buying a ticket, I spent two solid hours wrestling with the 12306 website.

- 在中国用手机支付:支付宝和微信支付外国人能用吗? | Mobile Payments in China: Can Foreigners Use Alipay and WeChat Pay?
- 来中国之前,很多人担心一件事:我没有中国银行卡,能在这里正常消费吗? 答案是:**可以,但需要提前设置好。**

- 春节倒计时:除夕夜到初七,每天都在干什么 | Chinese New Year Day by Day: What Actually Happens from New Year's Eve to Day 7
- 很多外国人知道春节,但不知道春节是一个持续七天的仪式序列——每一天都有特定的事要做,特定的禁忌要避开,特定的食物要吃。 Many foreigners know about Chinese New Year, but don't realize it's a seven-day ritual sequence — each day has specific things to do, specific taboos to avoid, specific foods to eat.

- 中国人为什么这么在意"面子"? | Why Do Chinese People Care So Much About "Face"?
- 我第一次意识到"面子"的重量,是在朋友婚礼上。 新娘的父亲坚持要在五星级酒店办婚宴,三十桌,每桌4000块,总价超过十二万。他月薪八千,为这场婚礼借了钱。不是因为他虚荣——他是真怕女儿"丢面子"。
推荐文章
- 武汉热干面摊前的队伍,让我学会看城市的脾气 | A Queue for Hot Dry Noodles in Wuhan Taught Me to Read a City’s Temper
- 陶艺课上的半天:我第一次知道一团泥为什么也有“火后的性格” | Half a Day in a Pottery Workshop: The First Time I Learned That Clay Has a Personality After Fire
- 我在武汉学会先看早餐店的节奏,再决定要不要排队 | In Wuhan I Learned to Read the Breakfast Rhythm Before Joining the Line
- 一笼一世界:在茶楼里读懂广东人 | One Basket, One World: Reading Cantonese Culture Through Dim Sum
- 中医传统疗法指南 | Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 我站到皮影戏幕布后面的一晚 | The Night I Stepped Behind the Shadow Puppetry Screen
- 那次“低价团”之后,我学会了这样避开旅游强制消费 | After One Cheap Tour, I Learned How to Avoid Forced Shopping in China
- 十个值得你慢下来的中国古镇 | Ten Chinese Ancient Towns Worth Slowing Down For
- 珠海雨停以后,凤凰木下那条不着急的路比海景更先留住人 | After Rain in Zhuhai, the Unhurried Road Beneath the Flame Trees Held Me Before the Sea Did
- 中国园林美学:苏州拙政园到北京颐和园 | Chinese Garden Art: Suzhou to Beijing's Summer Palace


