在中国乘坐公共交通 | Using Public Transportation in China
在中国乘坐公共交通 | Using Public Transportation in China
地铁 / Metro
中国40余座城市开通地铁,北京、上海线网超过800公里。票价按距离计算,起步价¥3–4。购买交通卡享9折优惠,支付宝/微信扫码乘车无需购票。站内指示牌中英双语,导航友好。
Over 40 Chinese cities have metro systems; Beijing and Shanghai each have 800+ km of lines. Fares are distance-based, starting at ¥3–4. Transit cards offer 10% discounts; Alipay/WeChat QR boarding requires no ticket. Bilingual signage makes navigation straightforward.
公交 / City Bus
公交覆盖地铁未到达的区域,票价¥1–2(刷卡)或¥2(现金)。路线复杂,建议用百度地图或高德地图查询,实时显示到站时间。高峰期拥挤,大件行李不便。
Buses cover areas beyond metro reach, costing ¥1–2 (card) or ¥2 (cash). Routes are complex — use Baidu Maps or Amap for real-time arrival info. Crowded during rush hour; not ideal with large luggage.
高铁与城际 / HSR & Intercity Rail
城市间首选高铁,时速250–350km/h,准点率超95%。购票用12306 App,提前1–2周购票选择更多。动车(D字头)速度略低但票价便宜,适合短途城际出行。
HSR is the top choice between cities — 250–350 km/h with 95%+ on-time rate. Book via 12306 app; buying 1–2 weeks ahead gives more seat options. EMU trains (D-prefix) are slightly slower but cheaper, ideal for short intercity trips.
延伸阅读 / Related Reads
- 中国高铁出行完全指南 | Complete Guide to China's High-Speed Rail
- 来华游客必备清单:证件/通讯/支付一站搞定 | Essential Checklist for Visitors to China
- 中国高铁乘车全攻略(境外游客版) | Complete HSR Guide for Foreign Tourists
- 中国景区门票预约与排队技巧 | Booking Tickets and Beating Queues at Chinese Attractions
- 华东五城10日经典环线 | 10-Day East China Five-City Loop
- 我在中国高铁上学会安静地分享空间,不是靠规则,而是靠先读懂别人的节奏 | On a Chinese High-Speed Rail Trip, I Learned to Share Space Quietly Not Through Rules, but by Reading Other People’s Rhythm First
- 菜市场早餐摊前,我靠一个“这个”吃到了热豆浆 | At a Wet Market Breakfast Stall, One “This One” Got Me Hot Soy Milk
- 泥塑体验:我第一次觉得泥土不是材料,而是一种很慢的语言 | Clay Figurine Experience: The First Time I Felt Earth Was Not a Material, but a Slow Language
- 从高铁站到古镇,我终于不再慌:一条把换乘、寄存和吃饭都算进去的苏州落地路线 | From High-Speed Rail to Old Town Without Panic: My Suzhou Arrival Route with Luggage, Transfers, and Meals Built In
- 我在广州真正走顺的那天,是从一顿饭开始给路线排节奏的 | The Day Guangzhou Finally Became Easy for Me Was the Day I Let a Meal Set the Rhythm of the Route
- 零下二十多度的哈尔滨,先考验的不是勇气,是手机电量 | In Harbin Below Minus Twenty, the First Test Was Not Courage but Phone Battery
- 深圳夜里的便利店,让我看见中国城市的另一种安全感 | A Convenience Store at Night in Shenzhen Showed Me Another Kind of Urban Safety
- 现金还是手机支付?来华前必读 | Cash or Mobile Pay? What You Need to Know Before Visiting China
- 我在成都学会把夜间抵达拆成一连串小判断 | In Chengdu I Learned to Break a Night Arrival into Small Judgments
- 五月在南浔陪孩子看雨落到河面,我们全家第一次接受“今天少去一个景点也没关系” | Watching Rain Touch the Canal in Nanxun, Our Family Finally Accepted That One Less Stop Could Still Mean a Full Day

Comments (0)