传统服饰购买指南:网购与实体店推荐 | Where to Buy Traditional Chinese Clothing
传统服饰购买指南 | Where to Buy Traditional Chinese Clothing
想把中国传统服饰带回家?网购和实体店各有优势,这篇文章帮你找到最靠谱的购买渠道。
Want to bring Chinese traditional clothing home? Online and physical stores each have advantages — this guide helps you find the most reliable channels.
网购平台 | Online Platforms
淘宝/天猫 — 品类最全、价格最低。搜索"汉服""旗袍""唐装",按销量排序。注意看评价和买家秀照片。品牌旗舰店品质更有保障。
Taobao/Tmall — most complete selection, lowest prices. Search "汉服," "旗袍," or "唐装," sort by sales. Check reviews and buyer photos. Brand flagship stores offer better quality assurance.

京东 — 物流快,适合赶时间的买家。中高端品牌较多。退换货比淘宝方便。
JD.com — fast shipping, good for buyers in a hurry. More mid-to-high-end brands. Returns and exchanges are easier than Taobao.
实体店推荐 | Physical Store Recommendations
| 城市 City | 商圈 Area | 特色 Specialty |
|---|---|---|
| 北京 Beijing | 前门大街/大栅栏 | 旗袍、中山装老字号 Heritage qipao & Zhongshan |
| 上海 Shanghai | 长乐路/田子坊 | 改良旗袍设计师店 Designer qipao |
| 杭州 Hangzhou | 河坊街/丝绸城 | 丝绸旗袍 Silk qipao |
| 成都 Chengdu | 锦里/宽窄巷子 | 汉服租赁和购买 Hanfu rental & purchase |
| 西安 Xi'an | 回民街周边 | 汉服/唐装 Hanfu & Tang suits |
定制 vs 成衣 | Custom vs Ready-Made
成衣优势 — 价格低(汉服200-600元、旗袍300-1000元)、立刻拿走。适合旅行中临时购买。缺点是版型可能不合身。
Ready-made advantages — lower price (Hanfu ¥200-600, qipao ¥300-1,000), take it immediately. Good for impulse buys during travel. Downside: fit may not be perfect.
定制优势 — 完全按你的身材裁剪,面料和细节可以选择。旗袍定制800-5000元,需要1-2周。如果在旅行初期定制,离开前刚好取货。
Custom advantages — tailored exactly to your measurements, choice of fabric and details. Custom qipao ¥800-5,000, needs 1-2 weeks. If you order early in your trip, it'll be ready before you leave.
小贴士 | Tips: 很多淘宝汉服店支持国际快递(顺丰/EMS)。如果到了中国才发现想买但没时间逛,回国后在淘宝下单也可以寄到海外。 Many Taobao Hanfu stores offer international shipping (SF Express/EMS). If you discover your interest in China but run out of time, you can order from Taobao after returning home.
延伸阅读 / Related Reads
- 东北三省冬季8日游 | 8-Day Northeast China Winter Tour
- 十二月的中国:北方玩雪,南方过冬 | December in China: Snow Up North, Warmth Down South
- 中国街头小吃十选:从北到南,一路吃过去 | Ten Chinese Street Snacks: Eating Your Way from North to South
- 我站到皮影戏幕布后面的一晚 | The Night I Stepped Behind the Shadow Puppetry Screen
- 中国传统节日 | Traditional Chinese Festivals
- 在景区买票前,我先学会确认日期和入园时段 | Before Buying Scenic Tickets, I Learned to Confirm Date and Entry Time
- 宁波老街傍晚亮灯的时候,桥边的人情味比河面更深 | At Dusk on Ningbo’s Old Street, the Human Warmth Ran Deeper Than the Canal
- 那次“低价团”之后,我学会了这样避开旅游强制消费 | After One Cheap Tour, I Learned How to Avoid Forced Shopping in China
- 一个普通工作日的公交站,让我学会了中国排队不是只看队形 | On an Ordinary Weekday Bus Stop, I Learned That Queueing in China Is Not Just About the Shape of the Line
- 第一次在中国药店买感冒药,我学会先说症状再看品牌 | The First Time I Bought Cold Medicine in a Chinese Pharmacy, I Learned to Describe Symptoms Before Looking at Brands

Comments (0)