
- 中国街头小吃十选:从北到南,一路吃过去 | Ten Chinese Street Snacks: Eating Your Way from North to South
- 旅行最好的纪念品不是冰箱贴,是味道。 这份清单不是"最好吃的十种"——那种排名没有意义。这是十种值得专门去找、能代表一个地方饮食性格的街头食物。

- 成都出发的周末逃离:三条路线,三种节奏 | Weekend Escapes from Chengdu: Three Routes, Three Rhythms
- 成都是个让人容易"困住"的城市。 火锅太好吃,茶馆太舒服,街道太好逛——很多人计划在成都待三天,结果待了一周。但如果你想从城市里喘口气,成都周边有几个地方值得专门跑一趟。

- 火锅点单避坑指南:第一次吃别踩这些雷 | Hot Pot Ordering Survival Guide: Avoid These Mistakes on Your First Visit
- 第一次吃火锅,很多人犯同一个错误:点太多。 菜单上什么都想试,结果桌上堆满了还没下锅的食材,最后打包带走一半。火锅不是自助餐,是一个需要节奏感的饮食体验。

- 中国高铁怎么买票?外国人全流程指南 | How to Buy China's High-Speed Rail Tickets: A Complete Guide for Foreigners
- 我在中国坐高铁至少五十次了,从北京到上海、成都到重庆、广州到深圳——每一次都比飞机省心。但第一次买票的时候,我在12306网站上折腾了整整两个小时。 I've taken China's high-speed rail at least fifty times — Beijing to Shanghai, Chengdu to Chongqing, Guangzhou to Shenzhen — each time less hassle than flying. But the first time I tried buying a ticket, I spent two solid hours wrestling with the 12306 website.

- 在中国用手机支付:支付宝和微信支付外国人能用吗? | Mobile Payments in China: Can Foreigners Use Alipay and WeChat Pay?
- 来中国之前,很多人担心一件事:我没有中国银行卡,能在这里正常消费吗? 答案是:**可以,但需要提前设置好。**

- 春节倒计时:除夕夜到初七,每天都在干什么 | Chinese New Year Day by Day: What Actually Happens from New Year's Eve to Day 7
- 很多外国人知道春节,但不知道春节是一个持续七天的仪式序列——每一天都有特定的事要做,特定的禁忌要避开,特定的食物要吃。 Many foreigners know about Chinese New Year, but don't realize it's a seven-day ritual sequence — each day has specific things to do, specific taboos to avoid, specific foods to eat.

- 中国人为什么这么在意"面子"? | Why Do Chinese People Care So Much About "Face"?
- 我第一次意识到"面子"的重量,是在朋友婚礼上。 新娘的父亲坚持要在五星级酒店办婚宴,三十桌,每桌4000块,总价超过十二万。他月薪八千,为这场婚礼借了钱。不是因为他虚荣——他是真怕女儿"丢面子"。
推荐文章
- 我在贵州山里迷了七天路 | Seven Days Lost in the Mountains of Guizhou
- 我在杭州把西湖走成一天慢电影:从晨雾到夜船都不赶 | I Turned West Lake into a Slow Day Film from Morning Mist to Night Boat
- 上海到苏州两天慢线:园林、评弹和夜船都不赶 | Shanghai to Suzhou in Two Slow Days: Gardens, Pingtan, and Night Boats
- 中国四季节庆日历:每月最佳活动 | China Festival Calendar: Best Events by Month
- 我站到皮影戏幕布后面的一晚 | The Night I Stepped Behind the Shadow Puppetry Screen
- 香包制作:我第一次发现香气也可以被一针一线缝起来 | Scented Sachet Making: The First Time I Realized Fragrance Could Be Sewn Together with Needle and Thread
- 我在中国高铁上学会安静地分享空间,不是靠规则,而是靠先读懂别人的节奏 | On a Chinese High-Speed Rail Trip, I Learned to Share Space Quietly Not Through Rules, but by Reading Other People’s Rhythm First
- 我在成都住满一周后,才学会不慌不忙地过日子 | After a Week in Chengdu, I Finally Learned How to Live Without Rushing
- 桂林喀斯特山水:自然之美 | Guilin Karst Mountains: Nature at Its Best
- 在中国吃素这件事,比你想象的难,也比你想象的容易 | Eating Vegetarian in China: Harder Than You Think, Easier Than You Fear



